University of Cincinnati, Associates of Applied Science - Paramedicine
Certified IAFF + IAFC Peer Fitness Trainer (2001-2008)
ACE Certified since 2001
NASM Certified since 2001Member IDEA Fitness
MAT Jumpstart Trained
Eric's passion started with his own athletic pursuits which has developed into a comprehensive health and performance practice. With 14 years of practical experience in the fitness industry and 12 years experience as a firefighter/paramedic, he understands medical pathologies and the physiological, biological and biomechanical processes of the human body. He has developed a strong network of medical and alternative care professionals, understands his scope of practice and when to safely refer out to other professionals.
Today, there are many styles of training. Eric understands that different personality types and individual goals require different approaches. No screaming, just appropriate encouragement, understanding and progression. He knows that one of the most overlooked keys to a clients success is building great a relationship...a great relationship builds trust. This approach motivates and encourages clients to reach maximum potential not only physically, but professionally and emotionally.
· Individual Assessment & Planning
· Team Athletic/Human Performance Programming
· Postural, Structural and Movement Analysis
· Muscular Activation Techniques (MAT) Jumpstart trained
· Client Education and Motivation
· General and Sports Nutrition Guidance
Significant Achievements and notable clients:
· Fitness/Wellness program development, implementation and monitoring for three Cincinnati area fire departments
· Connor Warye - College football running back: First Team ALL-NCAC 2011, Second Team ALL-NCAC 2009 and 2010, 2008 NCAC freshman of the year
· Patrick Wildman - Current Tennis RPI ranking of 108. Age group ranking of 136th nationally and 3rd in Ohio
· Kyle Williamson - High school/College football offensive tackle; University of Cincinnati: graded as the No. 34 prospect in the state of Ohio in the class of 2012 by ESPN. Earned 2011 first team Associated Press Division IV All-Ohio football team honors and all-southwest district first team honors. Named a 2011 Muscle Milk All-Ohio Offense honorable mention.